Give your children the power of the written word
Independent publisher Soyo Interactive is proud to announce that its children educational App, Senda and The Glutton Dragon, is available today on Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon AppStore. Soyo Interactive through the adventures of Senda focuses on educational values, creating content aiming for entertainment, but also featuring educational background. Senda and the Glutton Dragon combines rich and charming storytelling, great interactive sequences, with great and inspiring visuals. Senda and The Glutton Dragon is the first chapter of Senda’s fairy tales. This little girl will act as an ambassador of children’s good habits and values, featuring different stories aimed to different key learnings, placed in the context of attractive storytelling and magical worlds.
Senda and the Glutton Dragon features:
• Designed for children up to 6 years.
• Texts revised and adapted for educational purposes. It supports emerging and early readers by highlighting words while reading.
• Hundreds of interactive elements and specific mini games.
• Feature engaging and inspiring illustrations to spread children’s curiosity.
• Enhanced story with multimedia resources: text, music, artworks and the possibility of intervening in the story by tactile means.
• All text and voices in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Catalan.
Senda and the Glutton Dragon is available for $2.99 in the US and priced accordingly in other regions. The app is available worldwide, in several languages, on the Apple App Store, on Google Play and Amazon Apps Store.
This post has been seen 677 times.