In the Electric Forest, lived a boy with a glowing head whose name was Bulb Boy. He grew up in a big old house with his GRANDPAraffin and Mothdog. It was a time of fun, friendship and love. One gloomy night, Bulb wakes suddenly from a frightening nightmare to discover that darkness has overshadowed the old family house. GRANDPAraffin and Mothdog have disappeared… Are they ok?
Bulb Boy is a 2D point’n’click adventure where you solve puzzles and defeat monsters to reveal a twisted tale. The idea behind Bulb Boy is to create a heart gripping horror story with a creepy feel. Our aim is to produce fluid gameplay based on puzzle-solving mechanics without the addition of senseless riddles.
The game is scheduled for release in 2015 on Mac, PC, Linux and eventually iOS and Android.
· Bulb talents – Being a boy that is a bulb comes with many talents. Not only does your head light up, emits heat and electrical shocks, but can also be unscrewed for use in other places.
· Save your house – Explore the Bulbs house, overshadowed by dark forces. Defeat the evil in all its forms and bring the light back.
· Flashbacks – Relive Bulb Boy’s childhood memories to uncover the history of the old family house and its residents.
· Defeat the monsters – The house is split up into sections, representing chapters of the story. Be careful as the house is full of frightering monsters. And dont forget to use a little trickery to defeat bosses.
· Eerie design – The graphics combine the elements of a likeable and emotional character with an eerie-horror backdrop.
· Bubble speech – No dialogue, just bubble speech. Watch the story unfold in animated clouds.
This post has been seen 620 times.